Meal Plan Week 1


My meal plans usually just consist of dinner because I feel like breakfast and lunch are so easy. For breakfast we usually have eggs and toast, or cereal if I'm feeling lazy. For lunch I have leftovers or salad and if the kids aren't interested, they are perfectly satisfied with PB&J, quesadillas, or noodles with a side of carrots and fruit. 

The key to producing a good meal plan for me is Variety. A side of broccoli for every single meal would get boring pretty quick, and no one wants soup every night, so I have to make sure to switch it up for my own sanity as well as my hungry family.

I usually try to switch it up by region as well as texture. I rarely have two soups in a week and family flavor pallets don't allow me to cook more than one Indian dish per week. 

Here is my meal plan for the week:
Click the recipe name for a link to the recipe

Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
The Best Keto Buffalo Wings and Celery 
Low Carb Spinach Cobb Salad
Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl 
Keto Spinach Artichoke Chicken and Broccoli
Low-Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup
Spaghetti with Italian Sausage and Caesar Salad

The Shopping List:
Fruits and Vegetables
Celery
Spinach (large bag)
Kale (3c)
Onion (2)
Avocados
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Ginger
Cilantro
Green Onion
Cauliflower Head
Broccoli (2 heads)
Caesar Salad Mix

Meats
Chicken Wings
Hot Italian Sausage 2lbs
Chicken Tenders 2.5 lbs
Chicken Breasts 5 lbs
Bacon 1-2lbs

Canned/Dry Goods
Artichoke Hearts (10 oz can)
Parmesan Cheese
Red Enchilada Sauce (My favorite is Rosarita)
Green Chile's (4 oz)
Hot Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's Buffalo Sauce)
Coconut Milk 
Chicken Stock (36 oz)
Creamy Peanut Butter
Spaghetti (1 lb)
Spaghetti Sauce

Frozen
Spinach 10 oz
Cauliflower Rice

Dairy
Cream Cheese
Mozzarella
Eggs
Butter
Heavy Cream (1 pint)

Other: These are things I already have in my pantry, and maybe you do too. 
Mayonnaise
Minced Garlic
Paprika
Cayenne Pepper
Salt
Pepper
Soy Sauce
Rice Wine Vinegar
Honey
Corn Starch
Lime Juice
Olive Oil
Red Pepper flakes




Comments

Popular Posts